. brightmeadowknits: New-to-me machines

Sunday, July 26, 2015

New-to-me machines

I have been busy rescuing machines from the landfill.  Not literally, but I have bought several who might have otherwise gone there recently!

I am now the proud owner of  a Superba, a Passap, a BEST, an 8-button Brother, a Toyota, and a Singer.  These were in an estate sale and none included manuals.

I also purchased a Home Profit circular sock machine a few months ago. 

Before that I found a deal on a Brother portable machine with a folding, plastic bed.  Lightweight but standard size machine.  Only manual patterning. 

I will be very busy learning the features of these machines.  I won an e-Bay auction for the hardcopy Pattern Book for the 8-button machine, it arrived well-loved and I am happy to have it.

I hope to feature each of the machines in upcoming blog posts.

No comments: