. brightmeadowknits

Thursday, April 30, 2020

For the present time, I've turned my knitting studio into a mask sewing studio. I am, however, at least knitting the cords from some cotton yarn in my stash. I made a design change from the masks I was sewing earlier with elastic loops for the ears. I've decided to go with ties for two reasons- a.) Elastic is not available b.) Ties are more comfortable. They do take a little longer to make. I'm donating $5 from sale of each mask to Children's Cancer Research Fund, to support my fundraising for the Great Cycle Challenge, which has been rescheduled to September. I plan to ride from Cincinnati to Cleveland, and also across Michigan, to meet my goal of 500 miles during September.


























#mask
#facecovering
#facemask

Http://www.etsy.com/shop/brightmeadowknits

Http://www.greatcyclechallenge.com/riders/brendafish

No comments: