. brightmeadowknits: Progress and Scrapping Off

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Progress and Scrapping Off

Last night I completed the bibliography/references section of the Master's submission with some of the most useful "technique" books and magazines on my shelf.   Then I went back to the unfinished "Abbreviations" section, I piled up all the books, open to the corresponding "Abbreviations" section.  One that I did not find right away in any book as an abbreviation but occurred to me as I was looking at the related information was "S/O" = "Scrap Off".  I can't remember ever seeing this abbreviated this way in a pattern, but who knows?

I guess the next logical step is for me to make sure that all the books I have referenced in my bibliography are in my "library" in Ravelry... Or I could try to get something knitted, instead of being on the computer all day.

No comments: